Once you've set your account's primary and secondary languages, you can edit your flows to toggle between multiple languages depending on your contacts' language preferences. Once you have selected the languages for your organization, you can create multi language flows by following these steps:
1. Navigate to the flows tab and create a flow.
2. Select the flow's primary language. This will be the language you'll see when designing your flow. If your flow is missing translations, this will be the default language used.
2. Author the flow as you normally would.
3. Once you've finished designing your flow, click the secondary language you want to add. You'll be shown the percentage of characters translated.
4. Each "Send Message" action will turn yellow, indicating it hasn't been translated.
5. Click each "Send Message" flow action to add a translation.
Note: @contact.first_name, @contact.appointment, and other variables should not be translated, as they will be replaced by their corresponding values when the messages are sent.
6. Translated steps will appear white while the language they're translated in is selected.
7. Once your flow is fully translated, contacts will receive messages according to the language preference that appears in their contact profiles.