To edit when a Message or Flow is sent out, to change the Flow, or to switch from sending a Message to starting a Flow as part of a Campaign Event:
- Click on the "Campaign Icon" in the top, right of the page and then click on the "Campaign" that contains the Event that you want to edit.
2. Click on the grey-shaded "Due Date" box for the Event that you want to edit. NOTE: You can also access the Contacts Group and the Flow associated with an Event from this page by clicking on the blue, hyperlinked text.
3. Click on the "Edit" box in the upper, right of the page.
4. Using the drop-down menus on the Update Event dialog box you can change:
- From Starting a Flow to Sending a Message
- The Flow that is started
- When the Flow starts or Message is sent
- Around which date & time event
- Whether you want to stop an active flow to send the message/flow or skip it
5. Click 'OK'.