A flow can be started in one of a many ways:
- You can manually start a flow at any time via the "Start Flow" box in the flow editor. You can check the "Restart contacts who have already entered this flow" setting to send to contacts who have already received a message from your flow. Additionally, the "Interrupt contacts currently active in flows" setting allows you to decide whether your flow will interrupt others.
- Your contacts can start a flow by sending a keyword trigger.
- A flow can be triggered on a future date or on a schedule.
- A flow can be triggered by a campaign event.
- A flow can be triggered after missing a call.
- A flow can be triggered after receiving a call.
- A flow can triggered after receiving a message not handled elsewhere.
To start a contact or group in a flow through the flow editor:
(1) Navigate to the "Flows" tab and click the flow you want to start.
(2) Click on the "Start Flow" button in the top right portion of the flow editor.
(3) Enter the contacts or groups you want to start the flow, mark the appropriate settings, then click the "Ok" button to start them.
Need more information on flows? Take a look at our entire collection of articles on flows.