We allow you to schedule messages to be sent at a later date and time, and repeat them daily, weekly or monthly.
Note: Sending a scheduled message is different from setting up a campaign.
- Scheduled messages are great for bulk messages to contacts or groups. For example, if you wanted to tell everyone in a group that you will be having a fundraising event in 2 weeks, you could send a scheduled message which would go out to everyone in that group at the exact same time.
- Campaigns are better for messages sent in relation to a specific date & time value around which they can be scheduled. For example, you could create a campaign to send a message every month reminding pregnant women to schedule check-ups based on the date of each contact's creation in your account. Not every contact will receive the messages at the same time. Rather, the messages are sent in relation to their date of creation. If this sounds like what you're looking for, check out our Introduction to Campaigns.
To schedule a message:
- Navigate to the "messages" tab and click "Send Message."
- Enter the text you want to send, select your desired recipients, and then click the "Schedule" box.
- Select the date and time you'd like your message sent.
- Select your desired level of repetition. Options include never, daily, weekly and monthly.