A keyword is the first word in a message and can be used to initiate a flow. For example, you can set a trigger using the keyword "JOIN" to start a flow that registers contacts for your service.
To create a new keyword trigger:
1. Navigate to the "triggers" tab, then click the "Create Trigger" box.
2. Click the "Create an SMS keyword that launches a Flow" option.
3. Enter your keyword, then select the flow you want it to trigger.
4. Optional: You can choose the group(s) to which your keyword trigger will apply. If you leave this field empty, your keyword trigger will apply to anyone who sends it.
5. Click the "Create Trigger" box.